We are a North American integrated marketing agency that builds brands in dimension. Depending on clients' needs and based on data-led insights, we pull in the right capability experts at the right time to create connected brand experiences across the right touchpoints. By being able to quickly tap into different in-house specialists across omnichannel commerce, experiential marketing, content development, brand design, performance media and measurement & analytics, we are distinctly able to create ideas that make an in impact in culture and drive results at the same time.
Our culture – is rooted in our values and we put a strong emphasis on creating an environment that is inclusive, respectful, and supportive of creativity to make a positive impact on people's lives and the world around them. When you join our company, be prepared to be unprepared. Every single day brings with it something new and unexpected, and with that comes the opportunity to create something great. We are trailblazers, risk-takers, storytellers, paving the way for innovative creative solutions that drive our clients' business with a positive impact on the world they operate in. Each of our team members draws on the wealth of our experiences to bring a unique and powerful perspective to the work we do together, a collaborative team that uses our collective creativity to help shape the modern world of marketing.
Our client roster – includes a mix of both emerging and iconic brands across lifestyle, tech, CPG, finance, and commercial real estate, including ABI, Canopy, Impossible Foods, Nestle, Facebook, Google, and Tishman Speyer.
The executive leadership team is a Managing Director, Chief Delivery Officer, Managing Director, Chief Creative Officer. With this co-leadership structure in place, we are uniquely positioned to be a creative-led agency that can deliver highly engaging brand experiences flawlessly and efficiently. With over 800 full time employees each in Canada and the USA the organization offers talented people to build a career within a large agency organization
We're looking for a Senior Vice President of Experience to take our purpose to the next level. To inspire thinking. To innovate in spaces, we haven't yet explored. To help foster a culture of passion and excitement. To help uncover the opportunity in every ask. To help grow us to one of the top integrated agencies in North America.
The Senior Vice President of Experience will be an integrated part of the agency and lead a team of Director level+ client service operators, integrate and grow additional agency practices across organic and new business development opportunities. You will be part of our Executive Leadership Team. Understanding of Experiential and spirts, beer or wine a must .
You love to build, mentor and win and love a good challenge. You are equally comfortable digging in/getting your hands dirty and developing innovative new approaches for current and new clients. A sense of humor is a must!
- Head of accounts for select Clients with P&L responsibility of an operating business unit
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and seek out new clients
- Serve as the experiential marketing expert and collaborate with other subject matter experts to sell integrated programming (digital, content, shopper)
- Identify opportunities to grow business and offer more integrated marketing solutions
- Support corporate capabilities and platform initiatives
- Forecast client projects annually/quarterly/monthly for revenue and resource planning.
- Oversight of flawless execution – supervise integrated marketing programs to deliver against the client scope of work; proactively find ways for continuous optimization
- 15+ years of relevant industry experience
- Understanding of Experiential and spirts, beer or wine a must
- Depth of knowledge and experience in developing innovative cutting-edge experiential marketing programs
- Experience working in multi-agency environment w/a thorough understanding of integrated and marketing functions: shopper, digital, digital media buying, creative development, measurement, financial management
- Ability to monitor and evaluate marketing environment for the big brand-building opportunities and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance w/staff management and partnership experience
- Experience with financial planning and revenue forecasting
- Digital expertise
- Strong writing and pitching skills
Reports to: Managing Director
Team: 20 reports /5 direct plus field team
Location: anywhere USA near a major airport or Canada
Compensation: based upon experience (base and bonus)
For more information contact: Joan Segalemail@example.com| 1/917.617.0033
Feel free to recommend friends/colleagues. Thank you